Visits Unlimited January Training Offer!
Now is the critical time for organisations in the UK tourism industry to plan their employee training schedule for 2016. If planning your training calendar now you may be considering questions like:
1) We need to consider all customers including those with specific needs,
2) We must ensure all our personnel meet legislative duty within the Equality Act 2010,
3) Will our volunteers be confident in communicating with difficult clients and managing difficult service scenarios and the range of service expectations our organisation demands?
4) Our training budget must be allocated to high quality, measurable training that has long term value.
Visits Unlimited are delighted to be able to offer a bespoke range of Customer Service courses for management, staff and volunteers within a compelling January offer.
All courses and workshop sessions map to the nationally recognised Level 2 Extended Award in the Principles of Customer Service in Hospitality, Leisure, Travel and Tourism. Your staff can progress to formal qualification through our training – genuine CPD value.
- All courses booked in January will receive a 40% discount on our standard rates. That equates to £35.00 per delegate typically.
- Our discounted January rate is £600 plus travel for the day (9.30am to 4.30pm) for up to 20 people.
- Book us for a training course now and you can pay for it in April.
We are happy to train staff from multiple sites to share costs – upto 35 people for £1000 including travel expenses for a full day’s training session at a location of your choosing.
We provide all learning resources within the fee.
Delegates booking in January will receive complimentary subscription to our forum and resource portal from April 2016 to April 2o17! You can utilise our latest resources all year round.
Free promotion! We’ll share your training achievements across our extensive partnership network within the industry and the public.