Huge thanks to all our supporters in 2015!
It has been a great 2015 – a huge thank you to all those that have supported us this year. We wish you a very merry Xmas and hoping for lots of wonderful and memorable days out in 2016.
Some of our successes include:
Continued to use our income to purchase and supply max cards to our families whom may otherwise not benefit from a family days out.
Supported campaigns to improve equality in society.
Our operational progress has included:
- Assisting and taking a place on the England Inclusive Action Steering Group,
- Led and delivered training with our colleagues from Accessible Derbyshire and Access Solutions for Visit England to over 50 businesses across England,
- Delivered training across England to National Trust and English Heritage properties,
- Worked with organisations on their access statements to improve information,
- Developed a range of training packages,
- Updated our website,
- Increased our reach on social media,
- Recruited a team of associates and a fabulous finance officer,
- Worked alongside colleagues in the field of accessible tourism,
- Spoken at conferences and written articles for magazines,
- Had successful grants awards.
…….and more plans for 2016.